Name: Instant Payday Network
Cost: $0 to Start, Then Varies by Trial Offer
Upsells: Empower Network
Owner: Jeff Buchanan
Rating: [s3r star=02/5] 2/5 Stars
Update: This site is now closed and is being relaunched (there is no set date yet).
What is Instant Payday Network?
Instant Payday Network connects you with Fortune 500 companies. These companies have trial offers that they use to obtain new customers.
How Does IPDN Work?
The Fortune 500 Companies pay you to sign up people (referrals) for trial offers. Your job is to refer people to these trial offers via your capture pages. When your referral completes a paid trial offer, you earn money.
The 4 Steps
Sign up for Express MyCashFreebies and Double MyCashFreebies. These are two websites that connect you with the Fortune 500 companies such as:
- CashNet USA
- Discover Card
As you can see, you need to sign up, complete trial offers, and refer people to trial offers in order to earn money. Express MyCashFreebies pays you $20 per referral.
Sign up for Double MyCashFreebies, complete trial offers, refer people and earn money. This is just like Step 1, except you earn $30 per referral who completes each trial offer instead of $20.
Once you have completed steps 1 and 2, you will use your personal referral numbers you received in those steps to access the Instant Payday Network back office and Free Marketing System.
This is when your referrals come through your capture page and sign up by subscribing to your list. The auto-responder will then follow up with them, and the referrals who are interested will then sign up to complete trial offers.
How You Get Paid
The 3 Methods of Payment:
- Payza (AlertPay).
Keep in mind that you will only get paid when your referral completes their trial offer.
- Valid email address.
- High speed Internet Access.
- Must be able to follow directions and copy & paste.
- Must live in the USA, the UK or Canada.
- A website.
- Capture pages.
- Free platform.
- Free auto-responder.
- Turn-Key Marketing System.
- Website hosting and maintenance.
- Basic marketing training.
Training That Payday Instant Network Offers
- Training videos.
- Getting started guide.
- Frequently asked questions guide.
- How to place classified ads.
- How to get traffic to your capture pages.
- How to use a free email marketing campaign.
- There isn’t a customer support phone number, email or live chat.
- You can contact Instant Payday Network and Jeff Buchanan on their Facebook page, though I noticed that there hasn’t been any recent activity on their Facebook page.
My Experience with Completing Offers
I chose to complete an offer named Credit Sesame. (See below).
- Credit Value – How much the credit is worth.
- Cost – How much it will cost you to complete the offer.
- Credits – This area shows you when you will receive your credits.
Soon after doing this, and filling out other offers, I became a little frustrated and discouraged. It would take a lot of time to complete offers that added up to enough credits to get approved. Plus many of the offers wanted my credit card details which made me uncomfortable.
I also started to realize that I would need to get many referrals (more than I had thought), or get friends and family to sign up in order for me to earn any real money. I can’t stand annoying friends and family with this type of thing, so that was out of the question.
I can’t say IPDN is a total scam because you can earn a couple of dollars here and there, but it’s not one of the best programs that I’ve seen out there.
Things to Know
- You’ll need to complete your trial offers, and have your referrals also complete their trial offers before you’re paid.
- You’ll be asked to join Empower Network.
- There are only 3 countries allowed at this time. They are the USA, the UK and Canada.
- You need to enter your credit card details for many of the offers.
- It’s helpful to have Mozilla Firefox (download for free here) as your browser.
- If you have a pop-up blocker, it should be turned off.
- Browser cookies need to be set to “Accept All.”
Cool Things About IPDN
- 100% free to join.
- No website fees.
- No monthly fees.
- Step by step instructions.
- You can set your own schedule.
- You don’t have to cold-call people on the phone.
- They have an address on their Terms and Conditions page.
Not So Cool Things About IPDN
- You have to pay for some trial offers.
- You have to give your credit card details.
- You have to give your phone number and PayPal email address.
- It’s a hassle to cancel a trial offer that you used a credit card with.
- Your credit card may still be charged even if you cancelled it during a free trial and followed all directions and met the cancellation deadline.
- One of Payday Network’s up-sells is Empower Network. Read about EN complaints Here.
- I found a complaint filed directly against Instant Payday Network – Read it Here.
How My #1 Recommendation Compares to IPDN
My Final Thoughts on Instant Payday Network
I won’t say it’s a complete scam, but Instant Payday Network leaves a lot to be desired.
Have you tried Instant Payday Network, or thought about trying it? I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!