Name: Chronic Profits
Cost: $49 Per Mo/$15 Per Mo Autoresponder
Owners: Caleb Abrams, Corey Lewis and Winter Valko
Rating: [s3r star=0/5] 0/5 Stars
What is Chronic Profits?
Chronic Profits is a software application that is based on building an email list. The app allows you to input an affiliate ID and autoresponder code. The program comes with campaigns that are already done for you. You then input the autoresponder code into the software and it will design a squeeze page, capturing the emails of prospective customers. Be aware that you need to buy an autoresponder if you don’t already have one.
Critical Thinking Test – Think Before You Buy
Mr. Abrams says you can make a lot of money with no product, no website, no blogging, no social bookmarking, no copywriting, no WordPress plug ins and no search engines. Since when was this reality?
Check out these direct quotes from Mr. Caleb Abrams:
- “Ditch the bad energy and relax on your hammock, while the money rolls in.”
- “Go surfing while you effortlessly get rich.”
- “If it can’t be done without stress, I’m not going to do it.”
You are also told that you will start getting traffic with the push of a button and start earning money the first week. Getting traffic is not as simple as the push of a button. It takes time and effort to get the right kind of traffic to your business.
Pros vs. Cons
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- You are offered a free website. (This is a confusing offer since Corey Abrams emphasizes that no website is needed).
- You must pay a 15% restocking fee if you request a refund.
- It is difficult to obtain a refund.
- You need to buy an autoresponder.
- You need to obtain an affiliate ID.
- The campaigns cost $195.00.
- The coaching course costs $295.00.
- You don’t receive personal training and support.
- You are pressured into buying it “now.”
- A credit card is currently the only way to buy Chronic Profits.
- Newbies might have difficulty using the system.
I discovered numerous complaints that Chronic Profits will not respond to requests for a refund. There also does not seem to be any support available, unless you pay $295.00 for the coaching course.
My Final Thoughts on Chronic Profits
Chronic Profits is a scam. You cannot make money online effortlessly. It takes the right training, help and support.
If you want to make money online, do it the right way. Check out my #1 Recommendation Wealthy Affiliate compared to Chronic Profits:
Have you ever tried Chronic Profits, or thought about buying it? What was your experience? Please leave your comments and/or questions below. I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading.